SPECIFICATIONS – SVD0014
– All bodies are constructed from Stainless Steel
– Inner tanks are manufactured from grade 304 Stainless Steel for exceptional corrosion resistance
– Specially designed gable lid to ensure no direct dripping of condensate
BENEFITS OF SOUS VIDE COOKING
– Retains all nutrients
– Highest possible food quality
– Improves kitchen time management and efficiency
– Reduces shrinkage loss to max. 5%
– Preserves the natural flavor of the food
– Saves money due to more efficient cooking and reduces spoilage
– Freshness, color and appearance remain unchanged until serving
– Constantly reliable results due to ±0.01°C temperature
– No moisture loss, minimal shrinkage
– No more over cooking
SOUS VIDE also known as low temperature cooking, was developed in 1974 to reduce shrinkage when preparing foie gras. Development of the technique resulted in an unexpected low shrinkage of less than 5% compared to the 40% seen with conventional cooking methods.
Souse Vide cooking has been proven to reduce consistent, high quality results every time: retaining vitamins, micro nutrients, and mineral salts fat compositions are not altered – resulting in a noticeably better taste and texture.
Due to a temperature consistency of ±0.01°C chefs are able to prepare fish, meat or vegetables exactly as desired. Once the preferred temperature is reached, it can be kept constant for hours – making it virtually impossible to over cook any type of food. Using water as the heating medium guarantees that the temperature is the same at every point in the bath/vessel.
Consider all of these advantages Sous Vide cooking provided a real alternative to conventional cooking methods. Maximize kitchen efficiency, save on overhead expenses, and increase menu quality.